Disclaimer

Disclaimer: The information providing here is for general awareness. Author is not responsible for any consequence through use or misuse of the same. This blog is designed for general information only. The information presented at this blog should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for advices regarding their individual legal issues.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

MODEL SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS THAT I……………………………… S/o ………………………….age …………years, occupation ………………………………… R/o………………………………… Hereby nominate, constitute, appoint and retain:
Sri……………………………..S/o……………………………Age…………………….. Years, occupation…………………………R/o…………………………………………………. (hereinafter called the said Attorney) as may true and lawful Attorney to do in my name and on my behalf the following single act namely:
WHEREAS I am the owner of the property described in the schedule hereto (hereinafter called the said property)
Whereas I sold the said property to Sri ………………………..............……. S/o………………......……………………. R/o…………………………………………….. for Rs……………… (Rupees…………………..................…………………….only). and received the consideration amount in full.
Whereas I executed a sale deed alongwith annexures (hereafter collectively called the said deed for the purpose of brevity) in his favour on ……………….
WHEREAS I am unable to go to ………………………………. for procuring its registration.
NOW THEREFORE I hereby authorize the said Attorney to present the said sale deed before the Sub-Registrar ……………..admit execution and receipt of consideration on my behalf and do all things necessary for and incidental to procure the registration of the said sale deed.
I agree to confirm and ratify the said done by the said attorney in pursuance of these presents.

SCHEDULE OF PROPERTY
Boundaries :
North :
South :
NOTE :-
Stamp duty Rs.20/- Registration fees : 20/-

No comments: